All 1,195 audio Reviews

Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet

This is lit. I have no words.

test loop test loop

Will forever be jealous of your chordage. If the mixing were just a little tighter, this would be 100% radio friendly.

odamn odamn

Half a star for an interesting sound palette. -4.5 stars for borderline ear rape.

Alexthesupermegalolv responds:

lol

You're in Our World Now You're in Our World Now

Oh, jaunty, spooky, fun. Digging it. Would like to hear a little more of that flute, louder, I mean, at some points. I really like this piece. Great work.

T-Logic - Ghosts T-Logic - Ghosts

Nice piece. Vocal editing isn't super clean -- between clips, and your harmony is a little flat. Lyrics are great. Delivery is about a 7 out of 10 for me. Really something to think about though. I would have appreciated a little hi-hat, ride cymbal, or something to push things along just a little bit and give more atmosphere.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much for the review! I totally agree about the vocals. I should spend more time editing them after the Halloween Spooktacular is over. The hats are a good idea too. Thanks again, ADR3-N! ^^

American Psychosis American Psychosis

Very nice writing. Purposed, disconcerting. Really enjoying this.

bdowing27 responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Here pretty soon I'll be uploading an updated version where the outer sections are less quiet in comparison to that louder middle section.

Hallow Forest Hallow Forest

Oh do I hear Nexus keys? I think I do. I'm liking your chord progression, but those wobbly .. Are those saws? Ramps? Way up high, they're a bit over-reverbed, and the attack is just... off.

That's an interesting drop. I'd enjoy it more if the cowbell/agogo sounding instrument were sort of spread out, and side-chained. Nice writing on your drops. They're a little crowded though. Clean up that EQ.

Also, was this supposed to loop? Sudden cut off was jarring.

demon1000 responds:

Thanks for review!, Yeah i did use Nexus a few times, but i was kinda rushing on this one while it was still Halloween at the moment...

PancakePocket - Haunted [Dubstep] PancakePocket - Haunted [Dubstep]

Interesting. A bit repetitive with that vocal lead, which is wayyyy too loud for my taste -- and could use more reverb. Drop could be a bit less repetitive, and the drums are way down in the mix. That's what's keeping me from dropping a higher score. Your writing is fine apart from that.

Side-chaining would improve this mix 100%. I do like what you've done with the drop, but I wish there were more bass.

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks for the review

Earth Will Consume Your Children Earth Will Consume Your Children

Probably my favorite here is the strange little panning sounds -- like someone is shaving a stubbly beard, or sharpening a knife. It has that Dead Island music feel to it. Really nice work. Strings could be a bit clearer, but I can't really complain.

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your review! :O how did I miss this review???! I'm sorry for it D:

The Tomb The Tomb

This is both soothing and creepy. I need it. Well written. Really enjoying it.

Anton-Michael responds: