View Profile ADR3-N

372 Movie Reviews

Literally me. Except I do this in America, and not Japan, and I'm always alone. I swear I'm not schizo. Animation is swaggin', yo.

Pi Za Tahst for the win.
Also, background music is super unsettling.

Pretty good stuff. Would have fived for smoother animation. Some scenes are absolutely gorgeous. VA work is great too.

The animation is fine. I just have no idea what's going on other than Eliza stumbling on ya girl and ... assumedly someone dying for reasons shown offscreen?

CandiToons responds:

thank you for the criticism! Well- the story is, Dan is walking down the street and notices Eliza weirdly staring at her. Dan waves as a greeting but she continues to stare- ^u^ (( and le oof was because i wanted to end it in an o o f )) :3

171 Game Reviews

This game is weird, but I like the concept. SFX are not annoying, which is a plus. Everything appears to be working. It's just a bit too simple to keep my interest.

TypeB responds:

What's your score tho?

I swear I keep reviewing this thing.

This is probably the most addictive game I've ever played on NG. Not to mention, it's fun to dick around composing simple little songs with the limitations of the setup.

I mean, what other game do you know of that is a jukebox, RPG, DAW, and rhythm game in one?!

Can't share my creation for some reason -- on Opera, but is a great, fun little game.

1,435 Audio Reviews

Интересный бит. Мне нравится. К сожалению я не хорошо знаю термини на русском о музыке, но бит слишком короткий. И я бы хотела немношка больше мелодии. Удачи вам!

The riffage on this is absolutely sick! But it's really short and the mix itself could use a lot of improvement. I recommend looking at some tutorials on YT on doubletracking, amps, and how to mix your drums. And compression. This sounds pretty raw and flat. Otherwise interesting work!

I actually hate this song from how often I've had to hear it, but the South American touch turned it into a solid banger!

179 Art Reviews

Normally I don't make a point of reviewing A-rated work, since it's not exactly my cup of tea, but some serious proportion/motion issues prompted me to drop a comment. The breasts on the blue haired woman are moving kind of weirdly. Not sure what's going on with the receiving girl's back. The roll or whatever that is should probably also move a little. Her knee and thigh angle looks either broken or extremely painful. Internal shot also takes away from the rest of the piece and puts it on the super detailed... is that her anus, or does our top have a horse cock? My family raised horses, so that image was burned into my brain at a young age.

Anyway, other than that, the piece is super quality. I just wasn't able to enjoy it.

This one is a lot cleaner -- good lines, sharp. The shading and dimpling of the skin is still somewhat lacking -- however I see where you did try so points for that!

One additional area you can focus on is the eyes. This is where we instinctively look at a character. The more contrast in those eyes, big pupils, glossy reflection -- take a look at some anime eyes since I think this is the style you're going for. Don't be discouraged. You will get there!

Pretty simple drawing. Anime style lemon. Good proportion on the facial features. Working on cell shading and cross-hatching would seriously improve this piece, since the lemon itself is rather featureless. You could even draw a few simple humps and bumps here and there to accentuate the lemon skin and give it a sort of texture, or show us some light/shadow.

DistractedDuck responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, I know it's not that good, but at that point it was just kinda for the lulz, to be honest. I wasn't really sure how to do shading right there, and it was getting a bit late in the day. I might do an improved re-draw one of these days, who knows. But, hey, thanks for stopping by! Means a lot, honestly.

I make music for games and movies, video edit, and share the occasional art piece or news post. Inbox me yo.

Producer; Student