All 101 art Reviews

10 Matches ~ 10 Years 10 Matches ~ 10 Years

Yo, since this is competition related, it automatically gets a 10, but some epic feng shui here.

Pika Twitch gif Pika Twitch gif

Cute! The little white outline around the edges where the transparency looks like it needs to be a little cleaner, though. Nice work otherwise. Shadowing on the thigh to our right doesn't seem to match the light source though.

SlapHappyDrew responds:

Yeah I'm not sure what's causing that weird outline but it's something to look out for and I can totally see that the casted shadow looks off now X3 thank you for the critique!!

Untitled Untitled

Good piece and coloration, but what significance do the hands and teeth have? Is the man a tongue? Is he inside or outside of the mouth?

Rust Rust

Looks like a thumb with a crown and a pimple, but I'm blown away by the color and perspective. Nice work.

Gremblo Art Show Submission Gremblo Art Show Submission

Looks like bubblegum. Love the texture. Could be more crisply defined but is nice and ruddy.

Kate Anderson Kate Anderson

Good amount of detail. Although, that green fire has me scratching my head. I would recommend focusing more on proportion and light sources. The source in the eye is different than that on the body.

I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS

Slightly less epic than the black mockup. Needs a little more contrast, me thinks.

RummyNG responds:

It was me just showing people what it looked like without the silhouette mostly- it's not as impactful as the black.

I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS (Black) I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS (Black)

10/10 would wear for 5 days straight. Would love more like it, also.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Nice cartoon styled piece. However, the blank bits make it seem more bland than it really is.

Prolonged figure drawing 2 Prolonged figure drawing 2

Clear, accurate anatomy. Would like more crisp contrast and edges. :)