I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert

Passable animation. Voice acting needs a little work. It's not very clear. you might want to edit your clips in something like audacity.

Pop Culture Animation Pop Culture Animation

Animation is good. Music is copyrighted though, and it'd be much better with a lot less... white. ;)

Super GayMan Super GayMan

Would've been funnier if the animation weren't so gappy. Looks like it was made in MS paint. Idea is cute though.

Deep Cut - Kinetic Typography Deep Cut - Kinetic Typography

Typography was well done, but it's funny you should use Confucius as your example rather than Jesus Christ. Confucian ideals did very little to change the world for the better. Christian ideals, however, actually work.

The rest of the content comes off as a giant ad hominem with no inkling of a solution. In that sense, you're wallowing in the same sad nihilism you indict the rest of the population for sitting with.

Family Guy "Stewie Gets Knapsacked" (Remastered) Family Guy "Stewie Gets Knapsacked" (Remastered)

Impressions were pretty spot on. Nice. Writing is better than the actual show.

TheDanimator responds:

Thank you! I was really aiming for something in the first few seasons writing wise.

The Everglades Episode 1 "Pilot" (The Monster) The Everglades Episode 1 "Pilot" (The Monster)

I give it a 4 out of 10 for the intro alone. Song was cute. Animation could be smoother and a little cleaner, perhaps more stylistic, but nice work. Clearly, you spent a lot of time on this. Well done.

TheDanimator responds:

Thank you for taking the time to watch this and share your opinion. It really means a lot.
You might have noticed the animation towards the second half improved to some extent and got a bit cleaner. The first half of the episode I actually animated years ago.
It is still not perfect but the second half of the episode will be more of an indication of quality on future episodes. I agree a stylistic polish would be nice. I always envisioned the series to have a style that is sort of a blend of regular show/Ren and Stimpy if it ever got picked up by a network.

Normality of YouTube Normality of YouTube

Came because the thumbnail looked like Casey Neistat. Stayed because YT is already starting to pull this crap. They just de-monetize videos they don't like, regardless of whether they actually break the rules, and sometimes outright delete them. If you're the unfortunate few, soon you get you channel deleted. And the most popular channels, as you mentioned, are complete garbage.

IT's Scooby Doo IT's Scooby Doo

Wasn't super funny to me, but seems accurate. Then again I have a dry sense of humor.

ToonslyWorld TV Terror [Part 1] ToonslyWorld TV Terror [Part 1]

Funny, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to be mute or not. I'm not getting any sound. I like the style. Reminds me of the old days.

DallasToons responds:

sorry about the lack of the sound effects, this version is unrelease. the original will be up in youtube as soon as i finished the other parts, then i will give you the link to watch the fully released video :D

Think Before You Flush Think Before You Flush

Aesthetic, humorous, and proactive. Minus half a star for audio mixing and delivery. Could be just a little cleaner, more compressed, and polished.