Emoti Tap Emoti Tap

Decent game, but the scoreboard and return to menu buttons aren't functioning.

High score 1291. After I figured out how the game worked lol.

The Zombie Quiz The Zombie Quiz

Good quiz format. Shoddy Q&A. Also, the music doesn't loop well, leaving some awkward silence every now and then.

Dress Up Poo Dress Up Poo

Anime faces were fun to play around with, but other than that, it's a little boring, and some of the pieces won't layer on top of one another well, which takes out some of the fun.

Fidget Spinner Mix 2 Fidget Spinner Mix 2

Moderately entertained with the strobing spinner. Not amused with the music.

Piano Time 2 Html5 Piano Time 2 Html5

Without keyboard control, this is effectively useless and not really all that fun. Cute design though.

Lights Puzzle Game Lights Puzzle Game

Reminds me of an old game I used to play in the 90's. Fun!

OMG OMG

Top score, 35. Runs so slow on my PC that it's a little hard to get the line down. would like being able to see all cards at the same time so as not to waste time.

Also, was disjointing to see more than one person listed as died for our sins, when Christ died for our sins, and there is no other. ;)

Not sure if this is blasphemous or not but interesting that you chose to make a game on this topic at such a time as this, right during the fulfillment of the Revelation 12 sign.

Babbb responds:

Thanks for the rating!
As it stands, we now think we should've cranked down some of those graphics for the web version, so more people could enjoy the game.
The humans attributes are purely randomized, so we tried to make it really obvious when something was good or bad.
This game was also made for a gamejam in 72 Hours, so our topic derives from the jam's theme "Apocalypse".

Spheres Of Death Spheres Of Death

Interesting, but I'd appreciate something than ran a little faster. The balls also just respawn where they're killed. Kind of anticlimactic.

Orion2017 responds:

Thanks for your comment! I will try to improve the game

CivCity Test CivCity Test

Well, it functions, but I'm not having a lot of fun, if you catch my drift. I would really appreciate an in-game menu.

Camtono Camtono

Kind of easy to just fly over everything until the end but probably more enjoyable this way.