View Profile ADR3-N

All 169 Game Reviews

45 w/ Responses

The up and down arrows move the screen up and down too. Change the controls to WASD?

BSA-15 responds:

i am new to newgrounds i didnt know it made the screen go up

The game works but is wonky enough as to be surreal. Also, water is solid? Cool concept but I'm not sure what to do.

JoaoPiskDev responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Some issues are related to the web build like windows glitches and framerate. Please try the desktop build for better quality. Its free

This is a super cool idea, and just for that you get a 5. Congrats on 14 years on Newgrounds!

The-Great-One responds:

Oh lord, I still need to update that. Throw it on the checklist of things to do today.

Hey, thanks for using my music. I have no idea how to play this game -- kinda hard with a track pad haha, but really interesting concept!

This game is weird, but I like the concept. SFX are not annoying, which is a plus. Everything appears to be working. It's just a bit too simple to keep my interest.

TypeB responds:

What's your score tho?

I swear I keep reviewing this thing.

This is probably the most addictive game I've ever played on NG. Not to mention, it's fun to dick around composing simple little songs with the limitations of the setup.

I mean, what other game do you know of that is a jukebox, RPG, DAW, and rhythm game in one?!

Can't share my creation for some reason -- on Opera, but is a great, fun little game.

I forgot all about this game. Glad to see it's still around

Really good game. Only didn't finish it because I'm terrible at these kinds of games. It's a testament to the ingenious design that I enjoyed it at all. :)

I'm not really understanding what the point of the game is. Do we avoid the bombs or go toward them? The music is also.... weird.

5'5, no longer 25
will make music for your games and movies
tell mom I said hi
I offer translation to and from Russian language

Age 26