Once in a lifetime Episode 1 Once in a lifetime Episode 1

No animation, lots of grammar issues, no real story, hard to tell what's going on, possibly copyrighted music that seems just sort of thrown together. Not really digging this at all!

Character Showcase: Ava Character Showcase: Ava

Half a star for action script. Would give more stars for animation or an overall point. If you wanna do a character showcase, you might try a broader variety of characters. Something more than a few frames with no music, I mean.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

Absolutely tasteless and classless, but for 2000? Absolute quality.

Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta

The quality of this beta is awful. Character can't even jump. Menu music sounds like it was recorded with a potato, and not even really written. Character halfway blends into the sky. Half a star for programming.

Space Shooters Space Shooters

Decent little space shooter. Problems, part of the game goes off the display, like the restart button. The background also is clearly tiled. Ship design is a little weird. Low contrast, more so.

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Oddly relaxing, although I'd like if they slowed down rather than seizured into forever.

Venturescape - Episode 2: Memories Venturescape - Episode 2: Memories

Beautiful work. Happy to be featured. I've already told you a bit of what I think about this brilliant piece, but it's a little eerie that Jessica died on my fiancee's birthday, lol. Also just noticed Billy's mom stole my middle name.

Could use a little less mid and a bit more high end on young Billy and maybe better recording conditions with less 'verbing, but other than that, great work all around. I especially enjoyed the performance with Kathryn Cloud. Nice, clear, bright, and authentic. You've also done a good job of mixing a lot of diverse recording conditions along with several different compositions and making it sound good.

Nice work! Let me know if you need another piece or some spoopy SFX.

RealFaction responds:

Aww :c I'm sorry. Happy birthday to her though xD lol what?? Really? Dang thats freaky haha. It's a pretty name idk I liked it. Didn't know it was your middle name xD

Mark's (Young Billy's actor) mic wasn't the best so it was harder to work with sadly. Thank you :) absolutely!

WOAH! WOAH!

Feels really thrown together and awkward. Just not enjoying it at all.

Slix Slaz Slix Slaz

Can't tell if it was made with loops or not as the user below alleges. However, the track itself was rather short and sort of bland. Sounds kind of like 80's TV show music mixed in with trap. Not really a huge fan. Would appreciate a longer track with a bit more intrigue to it.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Nice cartoon styled piece. However, the blank bits make it seem more bland than it really is.

Prolonged figure drawing 2 Prolonged figure drawing 2

Clear, accurate anatomy. Would like more crisp contrast and edges. :)

Cogito ergo Sum Cogito ergo Sum

Like the attention to detail. Would have liked more color. Purple on purple makes the black a little harder to read than necessary. Different shades of purple could help.

Saminat responds:

Yeah I appreciate the feedback! I wanted to go for a picture that had the same gloomy look that Cathode Raybots had, and I've learned a few things as I did this. Mixing different shades is definitely something that I can focus on next time, thanks!