Character Showcase: Ava Character Showcase: Ava

Half a star for action script. Would give more stars for animation or an overall point. If you wanna do a character showcase, you might try a broader variety of characters. Something more than a few frames with no music, I mean.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

Absolutely tasteless and classless, but for 2000? Absolute quality.

The Refrigerator The Refrigerator

Not too bad. Art style could be a lot prettier. This reminds me of stuff I've seen cerca 2005. Kind of weird watching a fridge pondering suicide. Talking objects, interesting concept. At points the recording quality could be better. All in all, interesting concept. Music was pretty alright. Extra half a star for the message.

Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta

The quality of this beta is awful. Character can't even jump. Menu music sounds like it was recorded with a potato, and not even really written. Character halfway blends into the sky. Half a star for programming.

Space Shooters Space Shooters

Decent little space shooter. Problems, part of the game goes off the display, like the restart button. The background also is clearly tiled. Ship design is a little weird. Low contrast, more so.

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Oddly relaxing, although I'd like if they slowed down rather than seizured into forever.

The Lift Gem The Lift Gem

The writing of this is pretty interesting. Would be much better if you had some proper mixing software. The static-y cymbals and the overall cheapy sounding keys get grating after a while.

Rip Rip

This is weird as hell. I can see someone sampling this prior to a dubstep drop. Next time, beatbox more.

Bass Syringe BIG ROOM Bass Syringe BIG ROOM

This is probably the most original big room tune I've ever heard. And I mean that in the sense of it not sounding the exact same as every other big room song ever, in the same key, etc. Nice work.

Prolonged figure drawing 2 Prolonged figure drawing 2

Clear, accurate anatomy. Would like more crisp contrast and edges. :)

Cogito ergo Sum Cogito ergo Sum

Like the attention to detail. Would have liked more color. Purple on purple makes the black a little harder to read than necessary. Different shades of purple could help.

Saminat responds:

Yeah I appreciate the feedback! I wanted to go for a picture that had the same gloomy look that Cathode Raybots had, and I've learned a few things as I did this. Mixing different shades is definitely something that I can focus on next time, thanks!

Ghoul Redesigned Ghoul Redesigned

I like it! Would give a 5 for a little more color!