I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert

Passable animation. Voice acting needs a little work. It's not very clear. you might want to edit your clips in something like audacity.

Pop Culture Animation Pop Culture Animation

Animation is good. Music is copyrighted though, and it'd be much better with a lot less... white. ;)

Super GayMan Super GayMan

Would've been funnier if the animation weren't so gappy. Looks like it was made in MS paint. Idea is cute though.

Emoti Tap Emoti Tap

Decent game, but the scoreboard and return to menu buttons aren't functioning.

High score 1291. After I figured out how the game worked lol.

The Zombie Quiz The Zombie Quiz

Good quiz format. Shoddy Q&A. Also, the music doesn't loop well, leaving some awkward silence every now and then.

Dress Up Poo Dress Up Poo

Anime faces were fun to play around with, but other than that, it's a little boring, and some of the pieces won't layer on top of one another well, which takes out some of the fun.

Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet

This is lit. I have no words.

test loop test loop

Will forever be jealous of your chordage. If the mixing were just a little tighter, this would be 100% radio friendly.

odamn odamn

Half a star for an interesting sound palette. -4.5 stars for borderline ear rape.

Alexthesupermegalolv responds:

lol

10 Matches ~ 10 Years 10 Matches ~ 10 Years

Yo, since this is competition related, it automatically gets a 10, but some epic feng shui here.

Pika Twitch gif Pika Twitch gif

Cute! The little white outline around the edges where the transparency looks like it needs to be a little cleaner, though. Nice work otherwise. Shadowing on the thigh to our right doesn't seem to match the light source though.

SlapHappyDrew responds:

Yeah I'm not sure what's causing that weird outline but it's something to look out for and I can totally see that the casted shadow looks off now X3 thank you for the critique!!

Untitled Untitled

Good piece and coloration, but what significance do the hands and teeth have? Is the man a tongue? Is he inside or outside of the mouth?