Once in a lifetime Episode 1 Once in a lifetime Episode 1

No animation, lots of grammar issues, no real story, hard to tell what's going on, possibly copyrighted music that seems just sort of thrown together. Not really digging this at all!

Character Showcase: Ava Character Showcase: Ava

Half a star for action script. Would give more stars for animation or an overall point. If you wanna do a character showcase, you might try a broader variety of characters. Something more than a few frames with no music, I mean.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

Absolutely tasteless and classless, but for 2000? Absolute quality.

The Refrigerator The Refrigerator

Not too bad. Art style could be a lot prettier. This reminds me of stuff I've seen cerca 2005. Kind of weird watching a fridge pondering suicide. Talking objects, interesting concept. At points the recording quality could be better. All in all, interesting concept. Music was pretty alright. Extra half a star for the message.

UDB: Marcuto vs Mamba UDB: Marcuto vs Mamba

Animation is really well done but I'm concerned about some of the music rights. SFX are pretty loud, specifically the chat SFX, and I would like if the chat boxes were somewhere in the vein of DBZ Buu's fury. Clean and smooth borders, small relative to the screen. I'm interested in what actually happened between these two. Have you done story episodes before?

Jozarto responds:

I've noted and made desired changes. The song I used is a non copyrighted track made by a Youtube channel that does non copyrighted tracks for free. Not sure if I remember the name, but I can search it up.

Yes, I have done story episodes in the past. They are all on Youtube, but the animation was mediocre and very old. I might remaster the earlier episodes. If you want a link to the beginning of the series, I can provide that.

CHEER UP SLEEPY NEET (neet 71) CHEER UP SLEEPY NEET (neet 71)

This is funny. Very dada-ist. Shouldn't the title be "cheer up sleepy meat"? Since the NEET looks like meat, hahah. Interesting.

UDB: Villainous Leroy vs Jozarto UDB: Villainous Leroy vs Jozarto

Great animation, but you shouldn't use music that isn't on Newgrounds! I also didn't like how the characters were seemingly in the DBZ universe based on the theme, but the sprites had just been recolored -- even using voice clips and SFX. Not saying there can't be other races in DBZ that we haven't discovered, but I've never seen a black Namekian before. I'm not well-versed in the lore of your particular world so it had me scratching my head.

Jozarto responds:

Well the Namekian isn't an OC that was exclusively made by me. A friend of mine made him up and sent him my way, along with the sprite. Apparently he was green at first, then he absorbed all of his brothers and his skin faded to brown. Personally I don't care for that lore myself, but it's whatever.

The voice clips were done by original actors I employed. Logan Felice, Terrance Nicholson, and more.

Regarding the sprites themselves, none of them are recolors outside of the Namekian, which I remind you, I had nothing to do with his creation. The rest are originals made by me or someone else.

The main cause for your confusion, is the fact that just about all of these characters were initially created in Dragonball Xenoverse, which allows weird color options.

PROJECT RICKY BERWICK VS KEEMSTAR PROJECT RICKY BERWICK VS KEEMSTAR

Stumbled across this from your userpage. Not bad, although I couldn't really understand the plot or overall point. Those red and blue streams also could have used smaller, less obvious line flecks in them. Think pencil tool rather than paint tool.

Donald Trump 'You're in Trouble' Donald Trump 'You're in Trouble'

Impression of Trump was right on, and the animation was smooth, articulate, and funny. Animation itself was well thought out, and the final tweet brought a smile to my face. Nice work.

[KK] Andrea364's Legacy [KK] Andrea364's Legacy

I dunno if you'll ever see this, but a thread reminded me that I had added this to a playlist. I'd like to thank you guys for having the balls to make fun of me (and for the cute, if pointless game). Your satirical/sarcastic tribute still makes me giggle a little bit and remember that no matter how dignified I might pretend to be today, once upon a time I was a trolling little shit.