All 95 art Reviews

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Nice cartoon styled piece. However, the blank bits make it seem more bland than it really is.

Prolonged figure drawing 2 Prolonged figure drawing 2

Clear, accurate anatomy. Would like more crisp contrast and edges. :)

Cogito ergo Sum Cogito ergo Sum

Like the attention to detail. Would have liked more color. Purple on purple makes the black a little harder to read than necessary. Different shades of purple could help.

Saminat responds:

Yeah I appreciate the feedback! I wanted to go for a picture that had the same gloomy look that Cathode Raybots had, and I've learned a few things as I did this. Mixing different shades is definitely something that I can focus on next time, thanks!

Ghoul Redesigned Ghoul Redesigned

I like it! Would give a 5 for a little more color!

h3h3 Ceramic Mug w/ Removable Beanie h3h3 Ceramic Mug w/ Removable Beanie

Ceramic mug?! Dude, this is awesome! Looks fantastic.

DETHSKULPT responds:

Yessss :D Thanks a lot... painting alone took 20 hours. I know it's not perfect but what is perfect art anyways?

BANKILLAZ BANKILLAZ

Not bad! A little smeary and low contrast. Focus on your shadowing. It's hard to get a clean idea of where your light source is coming from.

Also, grats on UOTD!

Commander Shepard and Sha'ira Commander Shepard and Sha'ira

Finally found the image for your profile pic -- which is what drew me to check out your art. Would love to see more like this. Posing is right on. Coloration is bomb. Make-up is ... much better than what was offered in the game itself, and Shepard is easily recognizable. Nice!

Tali'Zorah Tali'Zorah

I can't offer any critique, but I can say this is a great piece. Captures the essence of Tali without doubt, and posing is grade A.

gamelaboratory responds:

Thanks, EDM364! Tali is an iconic character of the ME trilogy, it would be a crime not to make her fan art! :) There's an NSFW version of this artwork on Patreon as well.

Liara T'Soni Liara T'Soni

Boy am I glad I followed you now. Mass Effect is my favorite game series barring Elder Scrolls. Fantastic rendering of Liara!

gamelaboratory responds:

Thanks! I like Liara very much, she's an amazingly deep character. And sexy, too! :)

Sara Ryder Sara Ryder

Hey! I stumbled upon this work after seeing you as UOTD. Grats btw! Gotta say, I really enjoy the coloration and style, and her face is right on. Shoulder is a bit too far back though, or the chest and stomach are too far out relative to it. Leaves a strange perspective. Beautiful piece though!

gamelaboratory responds:

Glad that you like my version of Sara in her bikini outfit! It's always good to get to the beach.:D